For Chats and Craps

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20th day of happiness~~

it has been for awhile since i have updated my blog, with NS taking up majority of my time. i can hardly even sit infront of my com and slack and think of what to write on my blog. But since i have a little extra time today. I thought why not post something on my blog.

Today it marks the 20th day of me and my bf together once it passes 12.01 am. We were attached to on the 01 Jan 10 at 12.01 am. Though i am in NS, and he is working we still try to make out time for each other. I am so happy that i have known him.

We began as normal friends and we din even meet before. we chat on line and over the phone. But have never met until afew months later. Oh our first meeting, i was really nervous and excited at the same time. While i waited for him at the bus stop near my place, while my heart was beating so fast that it was as though it was going to pop out.

Things went well on our first meeting and soon it was our second meeting, we went to jurong point on new years eve and after that he came over my place to stay over and spent the new year together. When the clock strike 12 and it was new year ... i ask him will he agree to be my bf.... and he actually agreed. I was so happy at that point in time.

Time pass ... and we are almost together for 3 weeks... i am so happy that he have agreed on becoming on my bf. He was so sweet to even accompany me for my medical appointment.

Guess i have found my Mr Right after so much time have pass. Hope it would be my first longest relationship and my last one. MUACKS love you my dear .

No comments: