For Chats and Craps

Sunday, December 13, 2009

tolerated to the max ... but someone just push the red button...

all i wanted to do was to keep quiet hoping for that someone to really think of what he did was wrong and apologize. But this person din ... and he did the worst thing ever ... he posted about me on his blog ... and well well welll guess what ? what he type is all what i did but he never type what he did ? cute huh ? his posting was a one sided one and he still have the cheek to ask me to read ? wonderful ... so lets talk about things here .... lets beginning on msn ?

i have afew msn account y ? becos i have alot of friends ... and it just so happen that u are in 3 of them ? i have afew msn account to separate the str8s and the gays .. and i dont wanna mix them up thats all ? lets put it this way ... when one account is at it maximum and i cant add people in any more ... how ? of cos i create a new one right ? i am not sooo heartless as to delete people off my msn ... it is sooo simple if u think i am just creating it for the sake to hide my identity sorry i am not...

next let talk about what we chat on msn ?

On msn i ask what was his name ? and he told me a name ? (in the beginning i take it as a real name and i trusted him ? but soon i find out about his real name ... and he din even initiate to tell me that the name he told me was not his real name) ... it is ok .... we continued the chatting .... and when i ask him to meet ? he say i was a sex manic ??? and i din even mention saying to come my house ... i said lets meet for supper and slack and if it is too late u can stay over if u wanna ... ( see his power of assuming ? ) nvm .... i tolerated cos i believe it is not nice to just shelve them just becos they like to assume things as it is a nature of a human ... so i continued to believe it is alreight but i told him i dont like people to any how assume things ... come on who would like it ?

i admit i knew him from IRC ...but this guy just got worst as mins past after i met him .... we chat on msn and soon i decided to meet him .. so i ask him over to slack chat and know more about each other... he ask me if i stay alone ... and i told him i have my own room ... and i din say i was staying alone ? and i did tell him i was staying with my granny and tenant but they will not be bothered about it. So i met him ...

On our first meeting .... he saw me and i know he was shock cos i i do not look like how i appeared in my pic ... but it is a fact ? come on which person will style their hair just becos of supper and slack further more i just came home from a long day or work ? u will but i will not i am not soooo attention seeking .... but it is ok ... i dont wanna say much ... subsequently we ended up at my place and got into alittle romance chat alitttle and soon we talk about what we wanted from each other ... all i said was care, love and concern .... now guys let me ask u a question ... CONCERN means what ? Look after one and other and help each other right ? but guess what ? his concern is DIG ON UR PAST RELATIONSHIP ... I TOLD MYSELF SAID IT IS OK TO TELL HIM SINCE THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE ABOUT? BUT THE PART THAT REALLY FLARE ME UP WAS HE FORCEFULLY WANTED TO KNOW THE NAMES OF MY EX AND OTHER INFORMATION ? U WAN PEOPLE TO RESPECT UR PRIVACY BUT U KEEP FORCING ME TO TELL U THE NAME OF MY EX IS IT CALL AS RESPECTING OR OTHERS PRIVACY ?

GUYS KINDLY TELL ME YES OR NO ?
to me it is NO ...now how about another issue a more recent one ...

Last week when we met ... he told me that he wanna go to lady gaga night with his close buddy name "B" i said ok ... since u are going on a Saturday night so i said we meet on friday ... he said ok .... afew days later he called me and said "hubby i am going to "b's" house on friday night ... and when i told him din we agree on meeting that night ? u know what was his reply ? u got tell me meh ?? ( NOW GUYS ... IF U WERE ME HOW WLL U FEEL ? WILL U GET ANGRY ? DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EVEN GET ANGRY ?) WHEN EVER I CALL HIM ... HE WILL JUST TALK FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING AND WHEN WE SAY BYE BYE , HE WILL JUST HANG UP WHEN I TELL HIM GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS ?? WHEN I TALK TO HIM THINGS ... U CAN HEAR THAT IS IS NOT EVEN PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT I AM SAYING .... LIKE FOR EXAMPLE THE ISSUE WHERE I TOLD HIM TO MEET ON FRI HE DIN EVEN HEAR IT AT ALL .... SO NOW GUYS TELL ME AM I IN THE WRONG ? SERIOUSLY TELL ME AM I IN THE WRONG ? AND SHOULD HE BE SAYING SORRY IF HE EVEN OVER LOOK IT ?

Now adays he is even more classy .... with all this issue it is obvious that who is in the wrong ... but sad to say ... he dont wanna admit IT and tell me what i wan from him ? isn't it obvious ? and worst he say i am jealous of him to be with "b" LOL ? Wow ? pretty obvious situation but he just point the mistakes at me ? Coool huh ? Now he is just point all the mistake at me and feels that is is sooo perfect ? But seriosly after thinking the issue for so many times i dont feel that i am in any wrong ..... and worst ... i tolerated his non sense again and again and he just take it for granted .... i gave in soooo many times and he say what ? I SHOULD UNDERSTAND HIM ? WOW ?

THE OTHER ISSUE I WANNA COMMENT AND I WILL BOLD IT ... I SMS HIM GOOD MORNINGS AND ALL WE SMS CHAT ? AND IN A DAY WE CAN SMS CHAT FOR LIKE MAYBE 10 PLUS TO 20 SMSES ?HE TOLD ME IT WAS EXPENSIVE I SAID OK ... AND TRY TO REDUCE I SAID OK ... SUBSUQUENTLY WE REDUCE TO 10 PLUS SMS AND HE SAID SMS HIM WHEN IT IS IMPORTANT ONLY ? IF U GUYS WERE TO BE IN MY SHOE ... HOW WILL U FEEL ? FIRSTLY I WILL THINK WHAT AM I TO U ? IT IS OK NVM I TOOK IT JUST AS A "BAD JOKE AND SUCK THINGS UP" I DIN WANNA SAY ANYTHING MUCH ...

Soon he had to attend a training i said ok ... first day of his training i was worried he cant wake up and i sms him ... worried and anxious about things i sms him afew times and finally he replied ... he told me he was late ... and i ask than cant u tell me u are already up ? he told me what ? aiya i was preparing mah no time to reply u ? ( i got angry but i controlled ) and that was the last sms i got from him till later part f the day ... after smsing him soo many times ... and i din even see a word sorry and he told me this ... aiya i doing important things mah and was not free ... i was like WTF WHAT U DOING IS IMPORTANTANT AND U ARE BUSY ... CANT U JUST TELL ME SMS ME LATER ? RATHER THAN LETTING ME GET WORRIED OF WHAT HAPPENED TO U ? ( GUYS TELL ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG ?? )

guys after reading all that has happen ? stunning right that there are such people in this world ? and till now all the facts is pointing that he is in the wrong ? and he still have the cheek to tell me that " TILL NOW U ARE THE ONLY GUY THAT I HAVE TREATED U THE BEST ???????? " WHAT IS HE IMPLYING ?? TELLING PEOPLE THAT U HAVE BEEN ILL TREASTING UR EXs ? LIKE WHAT U HAVE BEEN DOING TO ME ? AND WHAT EVER U DO WRONG I MUST ACCEPT AND THINK IT IS OK ? WOW SORRY MAN BUT I AM NOT LIKE THAT .. WHEN U ARE WRONG I EXPECT U TO LEARN FROM IT SAY SORRY AND NEVER REPEAT IT .... BUT I GUES U CANT DO IT ... U ARE TOO SPOILED ... AND THINK TOOO HIGHLY OF URSELF ... IF U STILL WANNA THINK THAT U ARE IN NO WRONG GO AHEAD .... NOW GUYS PLS COMMENT ON WHO IS IN THE WRONG I REALLY GAVE UP TALKING TO HIM FACTS ... AND ANSWERING TO HIS STUPID QUESTION OF " WHAT U WAN ME TO DO THAN U WILL BE SATISFIED ? " REALLY ALL THE ISSUE ABOVE IT IS PRETTY OBVIOUS RIGHT ? MUST I ELABORATE MORE ? AND TILL TODAY I STILL REMEMBER WHAT HE TOLD ME " U ARE A VERY HARD TO SATISFY GUY ?" WOW ... ASKING ONLY FOR CARE CONCERN AND LOVE VERY HARD MEH ? OR RATHER ARE U JUST FEELING THAT U ARE AT THE LOSING END AND JUST TRYING TO COVER UR LOSES ? I REALLY WONDER ... I AM RTIRED AND I AM OFF TO BED .... WHEN U ARE READY TO APOLOGIZE TELL ME BAH ... NITESSS

No comments: