For Chats and Craps

Thursday, October 29, 2009

4th Day with my Mister Right

Hahaha today is the 4th day we are together and it felt greater than ever. We just cant stop thinking of each other and we are looking forward to meet each other tomorrow hahaha !!!

So nice that i can finally get to settle down with someone as perfect as him. But still we still have alot of work to do to drive our relationship deeper.

Oh well we can say that things now are working fine and we both accepted who we are and what we both are and it is a good starting point for the both of us. Further more a relationship dont just work one way rather more of a 2 way thing and from how things are going now. It is going 2 way without any traffic jams. We both aim to develope this relationship more and be together with each other for as long as we can. Thought it may sound as thought it is impossible. But we believe if we both try hard. It will be the way we wanted.

The date that i will remember will be 25 Oct 09. It is the date we first met after chatting to each other for a long long time and on that day we got together and decided to be together. So BABY that date will be a special day for both of us.

It is a pleasure to have u as my bf and i am really lucky to have someone like u to be with me. Thanx for caring and loving me so much and i promise i will love u back as much. I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS ONE.



Thanx for reading my blog.
Wish me luck.
I will try to update my blog as frequent as i can hehe !!!
Love u mummy and my little Hubby ~~




No comments: